Monday, March 17, 2008

US Gun Laws and people who cant add up 2 and 2!



Not that it's really any of my business, but would anybody with 2 braincells to rub together - not so fast you Labour and National voters - please explain how THIS is supposed to work!

For the first time in 70 years, the US Supreme court will take on the question whether individual Americans have the right to keep and bear arms.

This debate is about to take place after a series of mass shootings in the past year.

Excuse me for THINKING, but where do these mass shootings generally take place?
Schools and shopping malls - compounds where guns are BANNED that is where!

No WONDER they are MASS shootings, when one insane person can go, completely un-opposed - protected by THE LAW - and gun down defenseless, unarmed people at his leisure! with not one person on the premises allowed to carry a firearm


Why don't these mass shootings take place in a GUN SHOP?


Because every fucker standing there has probably got a 45 calibre down the front of his trousers that's WHY!!


How many shots do you think a gunman could get away before he resembled a collander?


Now, I'm not a big fan of guns personally, but these guys have got to be joking - haven't they?


If I lived in America, I most certainly would appreciate having the right to defend myself.

I predict the death toll from mass shootings to increase if they remove the right for citizens to protect themselves and carry a firearm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An excellent post, Tomahawk Kid, the gun laws are so childish.

I was impressed about your observation that chaps in Gun Shops have a 45 calibre down the front of their trousers.

I can certainly assure you that is true as far as I am concerned.

Oh! hang on..ummmmm...did you mean a gun? *blushes* ..ummmm..(nevermind)

6:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home