Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Voting for the Lesser of Two Evils is Still EVIL





I had a discussion with workmates recently and we came to the conclusion that when many people vote, they vote for the lesser of two evils!


They said that they did not agree with all the policies of the party they were going to vote for, but it was the lesser of two evils!


This kind of thinking really baffles me! - It’s like being confronted by a bully who says “make a choice - do you want a punch in the nose, or a poke in the eye?”
By chosing either, you are giving them your permission to do both!

I will never give my permission to somebody to do something to me that I disagree with.
By chosing one of the two main parties just because they are the lesser of two evils, you are appeasing them - giving them power to do things you disagree with!

This kind of appeasement is how evil people like Hitler and Stallin were able to cause such terror in the world - by people appeasing them - agreeing with some of their policies but not all of them, and giving them their vote based upon a few things that they agree with.

This is what gave them the power to do such evil!

One person cannot do much by themself, but if enough people give them their vote, just look at the damage they can do! Take Sue Bradford and Jim Neanderton for perfect examples of that
. Why on earth would somebody do such a thing? - Helloooo!

Do you want the punch in the nose or the poke in the eye? - ooooh yes - I’ll have the poke in the eye please!

When I vote in November I shall not be voting for a party who wants to dictate what I can and cannot do - I will be voting for a party that doesn't prevent me from doing what I want to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautifully put, Graham.

Trust you're well!

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home