Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Izett OK? The Answer is NO!


No sooner had the ink dried on the latest issue of the very good FREE local weekend newspaper "THE WEEKED SUN" when I received an anonymous letter in the post.

Im not bothered about receiving these letters, although its quite funny - I get about 2 phone calls a week from people who AGREE with my letters in the paper - only I get the odd ANONYMOUS letter from people who DISAGREE.
ANYWAY, it says:

For goodness sake grow up and stop hassling that gentleman Mr Izett who writes excellent letters, states facts and his opinions, which he is entitled to do in this democratic society, but YOU (you nasty man) pick on him for NO GOOD REASON - just back off - he has done you no harm after all! (Mr Izett wants to use FORCE to stop me from doing things I want - to ME THIS IS HARM. He also wants the government to MURDER people on HIS behalf - this is ALSO HARM! - - see previous post a couple of days ago)

As he says in his last letter what mayhem there would be if there were no rules or regulations. (Who is asking for no rules and regulations? Not Me! I want a safe place to live in as much as Mr Izett does, only I believe there is a more civilised way of achieving it than getting government to BEAT EVERYBODY with a big STICK) He does not pick on you, (oh yes he does - and EVERYBODY ELSE that doesnt hold the same opinion as he does!) but rightly does when you attack him!, (so your DeMOCRACY doesnt allow people to defend their rights and themselves then? - oh, jolly good then - go ahead and take everything you want old chap!) so CALM DOWN AND GET A LIFE!
Signed Anonymous.


Well, What can I say!
- Here is my letter to the newspaper, although I doubt it will get published.


Dear anonymous letter writer.
You write to me and say "grow up and stop harassing Mr Izett who always states facts and his opinions which he is entitled to do in this democratic country!" Why is he allowed to say things that could stop me enjoying MY life, yet I can say nothing to defend myself? Mr Izett in his irrational statements is attacking ME and my life - not the other way around!

I repeat, I do not pick on anybody in particular for "no good reason" as you say, only those who say STUPID and unpricipled things, and those who think it is ok to interfere in MY life.

Why do you and Mr Izett not understand that calling for council or government to prevent me or others (with the use of force) from doing with our lives what we want is an act of agression. Mr Izett does this on a regular basis, and now there is YOU!

The "democracy" that gives you and Mr Izett the opportunity to say stupid things, is the same democracy that allows "me" the right of reply.


You also tell me to "get a life!" Well, I have a very nice life thank you very much for caring, and I would like to keep it that way, that is why I find it necessary to defend it from interfering people like yourself and Mr Izett who would take it away from me!

Mr Izett wants government to stop me from enoying boxing, speedway, and smoking (non of which I actually participate or enjoy, but that is not the point!)

What is it that little old men or ladies enjoy doing? I bet you would be screaming blue murder if Mr Izett's next letter wanted to ban bowls or Knitting.

If you and Mr Izettt and anybody else who wants a say in how I live my life promise to leave me alone, and stop telling me what I may or may not enjoy in life, I promise I wont pick on you any more, but as long as you insist on dictating what I can and cannot do with my life, it is "OPEN SEASON."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home