Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Awesome Architecture



Inspired as I have been by NotPC's architectural postings, I came across some interesting German architecture here.
There is just something about clever, and unusual architecture that fascinates me - Is it just the scale of things, or is it when somebody conjures up something completely alien to the normal brick and tile semi-suburban Mr James-type home or the tried and true multi-story office block?
I don't know - perhaps PC can explain just WHAT it is that makes these buildings so EMOTIVE.
Whatever it is, I personally get great satisfaction from these amazing structures, at the same time as I am intrigued by what was going on inside the heads of their creator

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Cresswell said...

Yeah, the Einstein Tower. It's great, isnt it. :-)

"...perhaps PC can explain just WHAT it is that makes these buildings so EMOTIVE."

I was hoping to start doing that in the next 'Free Radical.' :-)

10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home